Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've got the money shot from my window!

Rocket From Lebanon Hits Israel

When I look out my window, what do I see?

The hamlet of Shlomi, peace and harmony.

I heard nothing, so no worries here. No one even really talked about it. I still don't know where my Miklat is. I think that we're supposed to go downstairs to the neighbors house or something. Then there's the issue of me being a medic and all...

So who's responsible? Well, I think that the missile was fired by a couple of guys, male aged15-34, who got ahold of a leftover from last years war. Hezbollah? No way! Wedding party? More likely!

But why so close?

If they do begin to fall, I'll be sure to send photos!

REJ
http://www.mapa.co.il/general/searchresult_locked.asp?CurrMapTab=4&UserEarthX=167472&UserEarthY=1274999&UserMapZoom=4000&MapType=map&ImagesOption=&LoadUserPosition=1&PNGLayers=

No comments: